What is Humm?
Humm is a payment plan that allows you to buy what you want today, receive it right away and pay it off in flexible repayments of your choice.
What are the benefits of Humm?
Buy ‘Little things’
- Apply for up to $2,000
- Repay in 5 fortnightly or 10 weekly slices
- Repay and free up your balance to spend again
Buy ‘Big things’
- Get approved online for up to $10,000
- Repay over 6, 12, 24 months all the way up to 60 months.
How do I use Humm?
- Add items to your cart and checkout as normal.
- Select Humm as your payment method.
- Review and place the order – you will be redirected to the Humm website.
- Register or login to your Hummaccount.
- Verify your details and confirm.
- Once approved, Zanui will dispatch your order
What do I need?
- A Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
Here are a few simple things you’ll need in order to be eligible for humm:
- You’ll need to be at least 18 years old.
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours per week) or on an aged/veteran’s pension.
- Not have declared bankruptcy (not insolvent).
For more information, you can view the Humm direct website here
For any questions in regards to your repayments, please reach out to Humm directly https://www.shophumm.com/au/contact-us/