In the unlikely event that your Zanui purchase arrives and is missing parts, is damaged, is faulty, is defective, or is not of acceptable quality, please take photos or video clearly identifying the issue and contact our Customer Care Team within 14 days of receiving the item.
You may, depending on the circumstances, be entitled to one of the following remedies:
- Have the product replaced (subject to availability)
- Arrange a repair with an offer of compensation
- Have missing parts or components sent to you
- Receive a refund or store credit
If, after the preliminary assessment, the product is confirmed to be defective, damaged, or covered by an applicable warranty or covered by the consumer guarantee provisions of the Australian Consumer Law, a member of our Customer Care Team will contact you to proceed with the return process. Zanui will arrange for the pickup and cover the costs of the return.
We will not provide a remedy if, in our reasonable opinion, the issue with the product has been caused by:
- fair wear and tear
- misuse or failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions
- improper assembly or modification
- improper maintenance or failure to properly care for the item
- your own improper handling or transportation of the goods.
Please also note that we will not process returns where the damage is to the external packaging or product packaging only.
In the case of a refund or store credit, the amount issued will be equal to the original amount paid for the item, including shipping costs. Please note that refunds can only be processed back onto the card or into the account that the original payment was taken from.
For any urgent queries you can reach out to our friendly team on 1300 668 317 our lines are open Monday- Friday 9 am-5 pm AEST.